How to plant Trailing Verbena

Hiya I have some Trailing Verbena that I intend to plant in wire sided hanging baskets and wall baskets. I was wondering do I plant into the top of the basket or should I plant them through the wire spaces in the top row.
Many thanks for any advise.
--
JayneB

JayneB;922807 Wrote:

Hi JayneB, I would suggest that you plant into the top of the basket around the edge and also in the centre and train some stems up the chains as well, that will give you a very 'full' looking basket. lannerman
--
lannerman