How to plant plants

Hello All!

After studying horticulture at university, enjoying many years of gardening and planting a countless array of plants I've decided to create a website based on the important topic "How to plant plants". The website can be seen at: 'How to plant plants - Home'

plants properly is obviously very important in getting new plants off to the best start and helping to ensure they will flourish over time.

On my website I describe how to plant plants based on my own personal experience.

It'd be interesting to hear tips for successful planting that other GardenBanter members have learned!

Best regards!

Reply to
Nick N

You website is having very limited information about planting. If you could post a lot of various articles on *'vegetable gardening'

*, flower gardening, indoor gardening and more. I would like to suggest Advanced Nutrients Article page so that you get a more tips and information on planting.

Reply to
allen73