How to plant plants

Hello All!
After studying horticulture at university, enjoying many years of gardening and planting a countless array of plants I've decided to create a website based on the important topic "How to plant plants". The website can be seen at: 'How to plant plants - Home' (http://www.howtoplantplants.co.uk )
Planting plants properly is obviously very important in getting new plants off to the best start and helping to ensure they will flourish over time.
On my website I describe how to plant plants based on my own personal experience.
It'd be interesting to hear tips for successful planting that other GardenBanter members have learned!
Best regards!
--
Nick N

Nick N;953302 Wrote: > Hello All!

You website is having very limited information about planting. If you could post a lot of various articles on *'vegetable gardening' (http://tinyurl.com/86jfv9q )*, flower gardening, indoor gardening and more. I would like to suggest Advanced Nutrients Article page so that you get a more tips and information on planting.
--
allen73