How to know when potatoes are ready to be harvested?!

I planted yukon potatoes a few weeks ago and am not quite sure what to look for for when they are ready. Can anyone give me some helpful hints? Thanks so much!
--
bchaguy

On 7/21/2011 3:57 AM, bchaguy wrote:

You wait through the growing season until the plants die back and start to dry a bit.
bchaguy wrote:

Potatoes: http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/1000/1619.html