How to kill Asian Jasmine

I want to get rid of this Asian Jasmine ground cover. I've tried RoundUp, Bush & Shrub Killer and Poison Ivy killer to no avail. It thrives on it. What do I need to do to kill this stuff?
there is a flavor of roundup specifically for vines, etc....have you tried that? perhaps at a stronger dose than recommended?