how to get rid of fast growing grass in low growing lawn?

Hello,
We have a lawn that has relatively slow growing rate (dont know the name). I have found that some faster growing grass(Kentucky blue)is growing in my lawn now, it looks bad.
Is there anybody knows how to get rid of the Kentucky blue grass from my slow growing grass? Thank you.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Steve) wrote in message

You have to give us more information to work with. The grass you are trying to save must be identified. Where/what zone do you live?
Bob S.