How to get rid of dandelions

I have the same problem...not sure why...I have a novel way to get rid of them. I practise my golf swing on them...an 8 iron seems to work the best. Lots of dandelions=lots of practise...:) Gary Fort Langley BC Canada

Reply to
gary davis

Sounds easy, but if you only knock off the green top without removing the tap root, they'll resprout.

John

Reply to
B & J

I'll send over my tortoise! That's her favorite food! I make sure that my backyard is full of dandelions.

Reply to
Gloria Lenon

"Gloria Lenon" wrote in news:soqqc.562550$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

It's a long walk out of Florida for a tortoise

Reply to
Salty Thumb