How to get rid of dandelions

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@domain.invalid wrote in message

i think the best way to get rid of them is to decide you want them to grow! I have several herbal formulas that require Dandilion leaves, roots or blooms so i have been harvesting them quite regularly as i really don't have a lot. i even harvest my neighbors. They really are a healthy food/tea or potherb. i am afraid i will decimate my crop! LOL..not really LOL.. serious business when run out of them! <G> Lee h

The Q
On 5/5/04 12:27 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@domain.invalid,

I have the same problem...not sure why...I have a novel way to get rid of them. I practise my golf swing on them...an 8 iron seems to work the best. Lots of dandelions=lots of practise...:) Gary Fort Langley BC Canada

Sounds easy, but if you only knock off the green top without removing the tap root, they'll resprout.
John