how to gardening herbs plant.

Hello,
i'm Nina. i want to ask you about how to plant herbs. i also want to know if herbs plants suitable to any types of land. Thank you.

There are different needs for each herb plant. Many herb plants grow well in well-drained sunny locations with little nutrients.
Hello,
I'm Nina. I want to know how to plant herbs. if any herbs suitable to any types of land. Thank you.

Medicinal herbs? Culinary herbs? Lots of plants and weeds are herbs but for different reasons. Did you want a kitchen garden? There are some herbs that grow anywhere and in anything (Chickweed, Wood Sorrel, Dandelion, Burdock -- all considered "weeds" but all edible -- to name a few) and a few that have fussier requirements (Lavender, for example). What herbs did you have in mind to start with? What zone are you in?

Your question covers too many kinds of plants. Your best path would be straight to a library for some books.