How To Deal With Black Spot Leaf Disease

You may ever have trouble and don't know what to do when your plants have disease. Here is the video clip showing how to handle with black stot leaf disease.
Please click to this link: http://www.omygarden.net/Black Spot Leaf Disease.htm
Sorry I can't post the video on the board.
The closer you get to fall in temperate areas the less injurious leaf spots are. Most of the energy trapping is completed in many species the further to fall you get. I.e., with trees anyway.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.