How to create a garden on Venus ???

I will move to Venus next week and I want to create a garden over there.
What do I need for a good garden on Venus and which plants will grow on Venus ???
The surface temperature of Venus will quickly fry any carbon-based life form.

Venus fly trap of course, they are native to the area.
That was really bad, Shecky.
I would bet you don't even know where the"Venus Flytrap" really comes from, you dummy.

You would bet on something like that, but that's why a fool and his money are soon parted.
And yet you provide nary a link, Dizzy.
Who said anything about betting money?
I would bet whether you get thrown to the lions or not!!!

http://www.google.com the answer is in the first link. Learn to use a search engine, hopefully it will take less then the 3 years it took you to learn how to use a card catalog.
You sure are one dizzy dodo, Keanu.
Did your momma show you how to do a Google search?
You must have had the shock of your life when you found out that a card catalog was more than a deck of 52 cards and couldn't play "crazy eights" with it.
Hurry up and pack your bags so you can start that victory garden of yours on Venus ASAP!!!

Do you mean Venice, Italy???

How do you know he doesn't mean Uranus, for that matter?

Well the atmosphere is made up of Sulfuric acid and carbon dioxide so choose your plants wisely! Also the pressure is very high and it's really really hot.
--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can

Also the pressure is very high and it's really really hot. <
Sounds like the common weed trees of New York City will grow well then. Look into Stink Tree and Mulberry and Sumac.
Since we all know that the planet orbiting Sol does not support plant life, we must assume that you refer to Venus the goddess of love. Do you really need to be told what will grow when you are on her? Do I need to come over and grow it myself?
Cheers,
Priapus, God of the Garden, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapus