how to clone a thuja green giant

I see where the Thuja Green Giant is grown from cuttings. Has any one tried this? Can you take a cutting and grow a new one? Would appreciate any suggestions on the method if any one has had success. Thanks
doctoroe wrote:

My (limited) understanding is that this Thuja is quite easy to propagate via cuttings. A quick google for "propagate thuja" (without quotes) turns up quite a few articles -- one of these is http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/propa/msg09005225390.html
This variety is a hybrid and that means that every one that you see for sale in a nursery has been hand propagated by someone and that makes me believe that they really must be one of the easy varieties.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]