how to clone a thuja green giant

I see where the Thuja Green Giant is grown from cuttings. Has any one tried this? Can you take a cutting and grow a new one? Would appreciate any suggestions on the method if any one has had success. Thanks

Reply to
doctoroe

My (limited) understanding is that this Thuja is quite easy to propagate via cuttings. A quick google for "propagate thuja" (without quotes) turns up quite a few articles -- one of these is

variety is a hybrid and that means that every one that you see for sale in a nursery has been hand propagated by someone and that makes me believe that they really must be one of the easy varieties.

Reply to
John McGaw