How many Trailing geraniums in a 30 or 35cm basket

Hiya I've tried searching google and can't find an answer. I have three trays of trailing geraniums, each with four plants in. I'm wanting to put four in a 30cm basket or do I need more or less? If it'sd less how many would go in a 35cm basket?

I also want to put some in a 14" wire wall basket.

Really apreciate your advice.

Oh also I was going to put water gel crystals in but have read that Geraniums like to be on the dry side so not sure if to leave them out.

Reply to
JayneB

Personally I put as many plants into a hanging basket as I can sensibly fit in, its not like "ordinary" gardening, you want the basket to be full of flowers!

Reply to
Ganggang