How many Trailing geraniums in a 30 or 35cm basket

Hiya I've tried searching google and can't find an answer. I have three trays of trailing geraniums, each with four plants in. I'm wanting to put four in a 30cm basket or do I need more or less? If it'sd less how many would go in a 35cm basket?
I also want to put some in a 14" wire wall basket.
Really apreciate your advice.
Oh also I was going to put water gel crystals in but have read that Geraniums like to be on the dry side so not sure if to leave them out.
--
JayneB

JayneB;922633 Wrote:

Personally I put as many plants into a hanging basket as I can sensibly fit in, its not like "ordinary" gardening, you want the basket to be full of flowers!
--
Ganggang