How long till the kittens sprout?

I want some kittens, so I dug a hole and planted my cat in the garden yesterday. How long will it take before the kittens sprout? I cant wait to see them growing in my garden.
Lucy

snipped-for-privacy@ear-thl-ink.net wrote:

I planted some Cheerios 6 years ago - not donut bushes yet.
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

It may not take long. I helped our kids plant a stick years ago and - whadda ya know - that money tree had dollar bills taped to it the next morning! Just be patient.

I dunno but that hot dog tree that Homer Simpson planted is finally up.
snipped-for-privacy@ear-thl-ink.net wrote:

Last year a friend of mine buried her cat in the garden. This spring here is what she found growing there:
cat's claws cat's ears cat's paws cat's whiskers and cat tails! There were no kittens, sorry.
mle