How long should I chill bulbs for 'forcing'?

How long should I chill bulbs for 'forcing'?
It depends on what kind but if youre talking the ususal stuff like tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and what not, 6 weeks should be good. Keep them at arround 38-40 degrees and they should be great.
Toad
Daffodils need closer to 12 weeks.
On 10 Dec 2003 04:46:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Marley1372) opined: