How Long Has This Been Going On?

Siamese are the Chihuahua of cats. The stereotype is entirely accurate -- aloof, demanding and vocally shrill beyond any other breed I know.

I've been partial to Persians for almost 20 years. They're quiet, happy to remain indoors, and great with kids. Their downside is that they're rather high-maintenance. Grooming is a big issue, as is their inbreeding. Caveat emptor, but if you choose well, they're pretty awesome cats.

Jim

Reply to
Clave

I think all cats are noisy, especially if they aren't fixed, and if they train you to give them attention every time they howl.

-- Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed" Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253. AFA-B Official Pollster & Hammer of Thor winner - August 2004 You can email me at: DrPostman(at)gmail.com

"Again, think type and _them_ make sure that your babble is understood in the common ENGLISH language." -ExcrementOne displays his familiarity with irony

Reply to
DrPostman