How Long Has This Been Going On?

Page 2 of 2

No problemo.

Can't say I've ever eaten anything that embarrassed me, AM.
--
-
Emmi H.

"He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

or wash things before puting them in your mouth
careful acts that spring allow realized ego to a mindful end arf meow arf peers use parks sadly earls now dwell on wane or fro take all law on next