How far will flowering cherry tree roots spread?

Can anyone help me with how far the roots of flowering cherry trees will spread, particularly Taihaku, Yedoensis and Shirotae. I am trying to put some in a Churchyard and need to provide this information in order to apply for permisison but can not find any information on line about the spread of roots.
--
rossie

I usually figure on the stated spread of the tree + 3 ft
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:42:07 +0100, rossie