How do I post pics

Hi Everyone I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and wa wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someon PLEASE HELP Thanks Cheryl!
Cherrific_jungle wrote:

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .
--
Warren H.

==========
Warren wrote:

When you have subscribed to that newsgroup, select new Message. One of the menu items will allow you to select Attachment. You will get a window that allows you to navigate to the folder in which you store your pictures. Click on the file you want to post. Then post the message.
That's it.
You can add a few comments in the text composing pane first if you like.

Quick and Easy look at
http://www.tinypic.com/
Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may have a look.
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
How do you get to "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens"?
William Wagner wrote:

You subscribe just like you did with rec.gardens.
No more hand holding.
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
In article < snipped-for-privacy@sn-indi.vsrv-

He's posting through googlegroups. They don't carry binaries. He'll have to get a real news service.
        Bill -- Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

The same way you got here.

USDA Zone 8
Thank You Bill so much easier!! :D
Cherrific_jungle wrote:

get an account here: http://www.photobucket.com / then post the URL to your pics or album/whatever
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Not on this newsgroup, it's a text only one.

Telescope Buyers FAQ