How do I post a photo

I think it is so wonderful to see the photos sent in for identification. Can someone tell me how to post a photo please?
cardarch wrote:

Your ISP probably gives you a little bit of server space for uploading shared files. Put your picture there and post a link to it here.
You can also upload the picture at the photo section at Walmart.com and they are supposed to be sharable, but I haven't quite figured out how to link to them.
Best regards, Bob
Not on this newsgroup, you have to go to the newsgroup set up for photos.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
doro snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Post them to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
        Bill

Using Mt-Newswatcher I can drag and drop images there. Donation Ware Mac.
Alt.binaries.pictures.nature is in here too.
Alt.binaries.sounds.1950s.mp3 off topic but worth a listen. Alt.binaries.sounds.78rpm-era
Bill
--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208

It looks like you are comming into the group via Google Groups. I don't know that you can post that way, I don't believe Google Groups supports the binary groups.
My recommendation would be to get a newsreader software and configure it for your ISP's news server, then go from there.
orte Agent is the one I use, they have a free version. Other people like other software.
Get an account with Photobucket; it's FREE. You can then post all the pictures you want by just copying and pasting a URL into this space.