how do I kill worms in my lawn

What product can I buy to kill the worms in my lawn ?
I have a lovely lawn but this time of year I get a big problem wit worm casts
--
motorhomes4sale

You don't have to do anything at all, Trailer-trash.
Just let the red red robins come bob bob bobbin' along.
The hungry birds will eat them all up for you.
message

If you think the problem is that bad, you have no choice but to hook up your old pickup truck to your mobile home and move to another trailer park.
Everybody else has learned to live with the little wrigglers and have gone fishing!!!
message

why would you want to kill the earthworms in your lawn? They aerate and feed it............a sign of a healthy lawn are worms!
nice to see you stephen. missed you the past year or two
naearthmom