How do I keep rabbits out of my garden? Recommendations?

Page 2 of 2
David Hare-Scott wrote:

I'm flashing on the "rat writ writ for a rat" scene in True Grit.
--John
Vivian Darkbloom;792394 Wrote: > My landlord won't allow me to put up a fence, so I'm open to all other

Put wire netting round your flower beds and get a good terrier.
--
beccabunga