How about Ivy?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:14:05 -0500, Popcorn Lover
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that and I have three cats. zhan

What about small trees or shrubs?
Ivy of course is poisonous.
Asia, across my vision, all in bloom, ... High up the silver blush of snow And, stuff of life immortal On walls unapproachable, Primordial the ivy grows... The solemn godbuilt palaces.
- "Patmos", 1802 Friedrich Hlderlin
BillandJeny wrote:

Also look into the various vetches...a quick-growing legume that is often used as a cover crop to improve soil quality, or to stabilize embankments, etc. A little gangly, but not that bad to look at. The same quality that makes them so easy to establish also makes them quite invasive. It's a good question for your local agricultural extension office.