Housplant/"Christmas Tree" (OT?)

Wal-Mart (as well as other stores, I'm sure) is selling these little live trees decorated for the holidays. They do so every year. I know that they're not really any standard type of "Christmas tree." They sort of look almost like some sort of fern -- a little. No leaves. They look more like they have "needles." Right now they're anywhere from one to three feet high. I doubt that they get much bigger. I'm wondering if any of you knows what these little trees are and what kind of care they need.(I remember I had one years ago and killed it.) Sorry I can't be more specific with the description. Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
Suzie-Q wrote:

Does it look like these?
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/Oceania/New_Zealand/photo11849.htm
It's likely a Norfolk pine. They're very cute as tabletop 'Christmas' trees. My little Walmart baby tree grew into a lovely houseplant sized tree in a few years. My method of care for it can best be described as benevolent neglect. It likes a bit of sun and I watered it every week or so...when I remembered to.
Norfolk pines, in tropical to sub-tropical environments, can grow to around 80 ft tall.
They're really cute trees... Becky

Probably a Norfolk Island pine.
--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can