houseplant identification

can someone please help me???????? I bought a small plant at a greenhouse and don't know how to care for it. it has spikey leaves the are green on the inside and purple on the outside and it grows upward like a cone.i would appreciate any helpin caring for this plant.thank you K8tybrat
k8tybrat wrote:

It sounds like a Dracaena marginata. Check this out: http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week215.shtml
helco

My guess is Purple Passion Plant: