Hound Dog Weed Hound

Is this oly for small weeds, or can it be used for thicker weeds, or for tree weeds and very young trees?

I don't think it would work on a weed with a root thicker than 3/4". It reaches about 3-4" deep. It is, with the exception of my lawn mower, the most useful garden tool I own. It is definitely the most fun to operate.
Very small weeds are more difficult to grab, but it really works wonders on dandelions. It is truly a satisfying Zen experience to remove dandelions without bending, escort them to the edge of your yard, & eject them to the curb. I feel like a bouncer at a niteclub.