Hot water heater needed in North FL Greenhouse?

I am about to set up a greenhouse in North Florida. Is it customary/advisable at that latitude to install a hot water heater as part of the irrigation system? Thanks. Don
Don Tuttle wrote:

I think the priority is similar to the automatic icemaker option in Northern Alaska. . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. .
. .
.
.
Excuse my smart a$$ reply if your question is genuine ;)

I am on the same latitude in Texas as you in Florida. I don't use a big deal of a heater. It's a medium sized electric heater and I store clear milk jugs filled with water all along the front wall (20') which capture the heat of the sun during the day and releases it at night. When we get the occasional hard freeze 27 degrees or so, I have burlap and cover the benches, and wrap plants which are just beiing stored over winter. I have huge Brugmansia's I keep in there as well as plumeria and I root cuttings of both for sale. I have also used strings of Christmas lights around larger plants. Your way is also good if you want to have a sure system in place.