Hosta question

I found a deal on Hostas in a catalog...25 for 35.00. But before I spend my money, I want to know if they will survive the Winter months. If I buy them now and put them in the ground, will they do ok and come back up next Spring? I'm in East Texas...we don't get very many freezing cold days in the Winter usually.
Thanks for your help:) Angie
Hi Angie! I have several different varities of Hosta's, and live in Canada. My hosta's do die off for winter, but return again and again in spring! I've even divided them, as they do spread out. Hope this helps! peppergirl Please feel free to check out my website. http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /

my
them
the
I'm more concerned about it being too hot in the summers, etc... Hostas need a dormant season and can be stressed in too much heat. Suggest you check the temp zone.

my
them
the