Hosta: Need Help Identifying

Could someone help us indentify which type of hosta we have? Picture is in the link below. We want to purchase more but don't know what kind it is.
http://www.addieryan.com/plants/hosta.htm
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I just updated the pictures on the link to show the blooms. Plant is growing in Mass. Blooms started to grow in late July and have matured in early/mid August. Any help would be great.
http://www.addieryan.com/plant s/hosta.htm
Thanks.
http://www.addieryan.com/plants/hosta.htm

Probably Francee..Google hosta and check the hosta library

I second that.
Appreciate everyone's response. Thanks!
Vox Humana wrote:

I was going to suggest it might be 'Antioch', but 'Francee' is also a good bet. Where did you get your original plants? That could help narrow the possibilities even further. I know Wal-Mart is more likely to carry 'Francee' in large numbers than it is 'Antioch'.
Hemma
We just moved in about 6 months ago and they came with the house. I'll have to do some research to see which of the two it might be.
Appreciate the response. Thanks, rw