Hose question for a gardenwith delicate plants

My front yard is divided into two small "gardens" and I call them so because their is no grass, just plants, ground cover, very small trees, etc.

A 25' hose would be more than enough to reach any place I want it to.

However, many plants are quite delicate and I don't want them damaged by the hose.

So while I had no difficulty choosing a good hose for the lawn in the back, I am unsure what kind would be best for this type of situation.

Also, what kind of sprinkler. Water from typical sprinkler would probably be blocked by many plants or small trees in the path.

Reply to
Newbie