Horticultural oil

Thought I'd share this article from Dave's Garden.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3610 /
Apparently what used to be called "dormant spray/oil" is now formulated quite differently. Inter alia, it is no longer necessarily petroleum-based. Article says it can be used on Whitefly. NOW they tell me! I had such horrible struggles with Whitefly on my Hibiscus-- tried everything! -- that I finally got rid of it some years ago.
Hope article is of interest to others.
HB

thanks a lot!! Great link!!