Honeysuckle vine

I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most wonderful smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it might be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.
Pixi

Perhaps this one...?
http://www.lonicera.nl/engels/collectie/periclymenun_belgica.htm

That would be my guess, as well, or perhaps even 'Serotina'. IMO, either of the Early or Late Dutch honeysuckles are the best behaved and most fragrant of all the Loniceras.
pam - gardengal
Lost the post I was writing somehow. Hope it didn't get sent.
Thank you all for the advice. Have foumd a place to buy the Serotina amd. although it costs a bit I'm gonna get it.