I've got a honeysuckle in a trough. Growing really well. Have noticed that some leaves have a kind of grey colour appearing on them. Any ideas? Could it be mildew?
The trough is in a very sunny spot and I have been keeping it very well watered ... maybe over-watered? Would that cause this problem?
I don't want to loose the plant as it is hiding an ugly wall.
Any help appreciated.
Richard Ansell