Hippobag

I had been searching the Internet for ideas on how to best get rid of m
garden waste and was lucky enough to stumble across the Hippoba website. I didn't really want to fill my car up with loads of dirt an grass, so I thought about hiring a skip but after the horror stories had heard from my friends and family I was very keen to avoid gettin one.
I just had to try one. I went to my local Homebase and sure enoug there in front of me was a big yellow stand full of hippobags, purchased the midi bag. I took it home and opened it up; it was large than I had expected - plenty of room for all my rubbish.
I phoned Hippo to arrange the collection and the lady I spoke to wa very polite and helpful, she took my credit card details (the whole lo only cost about 45). They confirmed that they would collect within working days.
The bag was collected in 4 days which was great, and I was lucky enoug to see the lorry come and pick it up. It was a very smart looking lorr and in keeping with everything else was very very yellow! Like the lad on the call centre the driver was also very polite.
Smiling to myself thinking about the trouble I would have had should have chosen a skip instead - I can recommend this service to anyone an everyone
-- saintsfc
I couldn't agree with Saintsfc more!!! I too have used the Hippoba
service and found it extremely effective. It's ideal for clearin garden rubbish and more. The skip process seems to be sooooo length and in using the Hippobag you save time by not having to look for reputable skip company. I think it works out much cheaper as well. have used the service 3 times and company are so friendly - I have eve received a newsletter from them - no other skip company compares
-- Joyous
Hi guys
i just stumbled across your comments and am very interested in tryin them out as I am helping my mum shift some stuff next weekend and the would be ideal to get rid of some of her garden rubbish. Where can get some more info? Am I likely to be able to buy one in the Mancheste area?
Thank you, Katsi
-- Katsie
Hi Katsie, just to let you know that all the information you need can b
found at www.hippobag.co.uk I'm not sure whether they are available i Manchester but the website has a stockist search that you can use fo your area. I hope this helps. I think they are available in most bi DIY stores.
I hope this helps you! Jo
-- Joyous