High Fructose Corn Syrup

Page 2 of 2
Billy wrote:

"It wusn't me it wus her" he said pointing his finger. :-)
On 11/2/2010 12:44 PM, Billy wrote:

You forgot to tell people to eat more fruit - it's full of fructose ;)

Frank is there any difference between Fructose derived from corn and that found in an apple ? I'd think the apple package differs offers more per caloric input than these do (See URL) in important ways such as trace minerals and the expenditure to chew it. Celery I sort of remember is caloric negative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements /
Bill who putters wrote:

No
I'd think the apple package differs offers

It does: vitamins, minerals and fibre. This is an important point. A healthy diet does not necessarily always include or always avoid some specific ingredient such as fructose (contrary to the babble of fad diet merchants) it is a balance.
David
David