High Desert

Page 2 of 5
And your obsession with sci-fi stories makes you superior? My dead cat is smarter than you.
You are truly delusional, Lazy Blackhead. You haven't a clue what's going on in the real world around you. You keep missing what's really important in the world and those who make real contributions. You are never going to win a Pulitzer for trolling garden websites, you inept farkle.
Like the great William Schatner said: "GET A LIFE!!!!"

Dear Sir Could you kindly inform the purveyor of your current narcotic that his wares are highly unstable, and that you have apparently purchased what is commonly known as a "bad batch"? I also strongly advise that you retain a lawyer for the purpose of filing litigation against aforementioned individual, so that you may receive compensation for the mental damage you have suffered as a result of his products, and the subsequent rehabilitative care you require. Sincerely, Murri

Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his posts unless someone quotes them in a reply.
I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage anymore. As it is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what a hippie was, then most likly he was of the kind that I saw at the airport when I came home from Vietnam and getting out of the Army. Those I can live without.
Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards way out and kill himself?
Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the awesome cyber Black Hole to never be seen again.

rehabilitative
He's probably a fan of good ol' Hanoi Jane. And I actually find him mildly amusing. Murri

That is one name I will never let pass my lips. While she was up north being a back staber to the US Forces, I was ducking made in china mortor rounds.

Yeah sure.
So was that when you became a deranged fascist Nazi pig too?
What does any of that have to do with gardening?
Is you only interest growing plants that can get you high?

Hanoi Jane? Now that name sure is one golden oldie. Not only are you still suffering from your deranged acid flashbacks, you paranoid delusions are out-of-date with the rest of the world. You sure are one Lazy Blackhead. You are much more like the late Hunter S. Thompson than your close mind will ever know.

You think it's cowardly to shoot your brains out? I think it's pretty clear that anyone who does that is in dire trouble emotionally. I think anyone who does that sort of thing is a person who needs your compassion, not your superior judgment. I hope none of your family members off themselves. If they do, will they be cowardly too? People who think like you are why people hate Americans.
Storelard apparently thinks his killing babies in Viet Nam was far more heroic than suicide. Consider the source, he is a delusional hypocrite coward.
Like his idol Ernest Hemingway, Thompson eventually killed himself because he could no longer stand the intense physical pain he was suffering.
The difference with Storelard is that he himself is the pain.

All the light kidding aside (!) I only found out about Hunter's physical problem with his hip till after he was dead. The last time I saw him was on Conan and that was possibly one of the most hysterical off site's Conan ever did. Did you see it? They were shooting guns. Then, another appearance, Thompson was so drunk he couldn't talk. I really felt for him. We lost a brilliant person.
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:22:26 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."

Its is a real shame that some delusional narcissistic trolls like "Lady Blacksword" and "Starlord" cannot appreciate the life contributions of truly original creative people and mourn their loss with the rest of the world. Instead would rather show their true insignificance by expounding their petty hatred toward their superiors even in death. Despite their claims, they know full well who Hunter S. Thompson was otherwise they wouldn't have said a word. It only goes to show how truly insignificant those two fools are. Hacks like them should just keep quiet instead of showing the whole world the full extent of their shortcomings. If they had a fraction of the talent sober that the man had when he was stoned, they still wouldn't be worthy enough to kiss his ass. All they have is their own fear and loathing.
**********************
Unfortunately, I missed that episode of Conan. I hope they repeat it some time soon. I had seen on E! that Johnny Depp had a similar experience when he met him in preparation for "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Did you see the movie? Truly bizarre and not at all mainstream Hollywood. Depp actually shaved his head so he would look just like the Duke!!!

I watched the movie with half my eyes. I was reading something when Mark was watching it. It was not an easy film, and Depp was beyond brilliant, as usual. I think I will rent it again and take a look.
I found Thompson to be one of our great minds in American literature. He had a sense of humor as big as a house. I wish you could have seen the episode with him on Conan. I was laughing so hard my back hurt. Conan is brilliant, in my opinion. To see him and Andy (it was a long time ago) out at Hunter's ranch shooting stuff was just beyond insane! Huge guns, huge ammo belts, and hand guns. Then it's always hysterical watching Conan trying to be manly!
If I see it on the Comedy channel or repeated anywhere I'll throw a tape in for you.
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:57:15 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."
-snip-

Hmm, maybe we should put you into a jungle war zone, then send a 6yr old girl who knows what she's doing with an M16 after you, and see what happens? Oh, and add in a shitload of other fanatic guerilla troops, who look, to you, exactly like the innocent villagers your supposed to protect, except that thay happen to be shooting at you. Or handing you babies rigged with explosives. Do us all a favor, don't talk about this country's Vets until you can say you've been there, and done what they have, until you've watched your best friend get blown into pieces no bigger than your hand. Shove your stupid anti-military, anti-American litany where the sun doesn't shine. Murri

Hey Lazy Blackhead, you pussy whip. That was a long time ago. Let it go and get over yourself. You don't speak for the American Vets, you fascist jungle loving fluff boy.
Here's a better idea! Why don't you go over to Iraq and show those terrorists what a real ugly American looks like? Or are you too much of a boot licking coward to put your money where your stupid mouth is? Talk is cheap and so is your tired inane self-righteous pedant.

Unfortunately, my knees have too many problems to survive boot camp, or I would already have enlisted in the Marines. And "letting it go" is precisely the problem with people like you. You'd rather "let it go" than remember the bravery of those who have died for our country. I have medical reasons, what's your excuse for not enlisting? Murri

I think we are pretty much beyond the 27 year age limit. So, you were in Nam, AND you are able to enlist if you didn't have medical problems? Gee, I thought there was a max age.
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:17:42 -0500, "Lady Blacksword"

You obviously haven't been paying attention. -I- wasn't in Nam. I have several family members who were. I happen to be 18, and eligible for enlistment. If my knees would stand that kind of training, I'd follow my father into the Marines in a heartbeat. Murri

So you do admit that you are nothing more than a phony punk twerp troll stirring up trouble, you Lazy Blackhead.
Out with you, you vermin and stop wasting everyone's time with your bad fiction.
The only reason you know nothing about Hunter S. Thompson is because you really were just born yesterday and you don't know anything at all.

If someone is in good shape, they can join any service up to about age 40. The draft age stops at I think 35 if single or 27 if married.
A person could join in good shape the NG and spend a long time as a member of them but only be active for 2 weeks uder normal useage, but right now the NG's are going overseas for unlimed time.

anymore.
then
pretty
they
I recall wanting to join the Air Force when I was in my twenties and that was in the 80s, the age maximum was 27 to enlist. I have no idea about the NG.