HIGH-acid tomato

I like to swim against the current. Seed catalogs all talk about tomatoes in terms of sweetness or low acidity. To me, a tomato without a certain zing may as well be a peach. Have any of you grown a particular tomato variety that seems to have a nice edge to it?
Doug Kanter wrote:

Marglobe, Rutgers, or any of the other 70+ years-old open-pollinated canning varieties.
regards, bob

in
Marglobe is my favorite.