Hibiscus Photos

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call them.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Flower Girl) wrote:

Here's some pritty hibiscus stencils you could buy: http://www.redlionstencils.com/Hibiscus.htm
-paghat the ratgirl
On 24 Sep 2004 18:25:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Flower Girl) wrote:

If you can find some nice hi-rez photos online, oFoto.com has a setup for ordering anything from prints to posters, incl. a lot of frame options. I'm not shilling for them -- just looked around when a neighbor wanted a print of one of my (digital) photos.
On 24 Sep 2004 18:25:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Flower Girl) wrote:

Morguefile.com has some nice hibiscus photos. You'll can search the archive for 'hibiscus' .
If you google (click on the images tab) hibiscus, you will see that there are a zillion images available. Surely you can find soemthing there that you can use... maybe?
If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, or actually most craft stores offer half off framing pretty regularly. Another idea is to print one out at high res on photo quality paper than buy a stock frame with the mat already in it. Also available at your local hobby store.
Kate
(Flower Girl) | wrote: | | >Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My | >mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a | >couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call | >them. | | Morguefile.com has some nice hibiscus photos. You'll can search the | archive for 'hibiscus' .