Hibiscus Identification

I'm trying to figure out the scientific species name for this hibiscus flower:
http://www.bernardstudios.com/images/flowers/img_0312.jpg .
Thanks in advance!
Its a hybrid with a fancy cultivar name not a "scientific" species.

you're looking at some sort of hybrid of hibiscus rosa-sinensis (with maybe some other parentage involved too). Probably there's a hibiscus society or something that runs a website with lots of pics of hybrids on it. You might want to google hibiscus rosa-sinensis and see what comes up along those lines.

Thanks! Looks like it's a Hybrid "Athene" based on the images I found (http://hibiscus-sinensis.com/hibiscus/nameyellow.htm ) and when I showed my wife, she was almost certain that's what the tag said when we purchased the plant.