Hi everyone! Missed YA!

Well well well, how is everyone? I have been keeping in touch over the years (taking my IBCLC medical board exam in 10 days, so very little time lately) with Bev, Tom, Mad, and a few others...hi to anyone "new" on this board...I miss it so much, so I will hopefully be able to contribute again soon!
Definately need some plant i.d.s so I will take some photos as well!
Caryn

What is IBCLC?

USDA Zone 8

Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Haven't been here but do read occasionally, Hi Caryn

Marsha wrote:

maddie
Good to see you Maddie

naearthmom wrote:

maddie who is STILL trying to write a ramble and post it.............arghhhhhhh
naearthmom wrote:

much, and I think Tom is lurking lately. I'm still here, just frustratingly trying to write a ramble and POST it........time is flying by at a rate that frightens me. My drafts folder has unfinished stuff in it even as I write. Good to see you girl! maddie