Hi and.. Evergreen, does it work?

Hello everyone, my first post is a question!
Last week I used some of that Evergreen lawn feed, it promises - in fact it guarantees to green up your lawn in 3 days...well I measured bits of lawn, weighed out the correct amount for each bit, watered it all in with the sprinkler, and 3 days later..... nothing :( Is there something I should know? Or can anyone recommend a better lawn feed?
Cheers :)
--
Twiggy

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:16:28 +0000, Twiggy

It's the iron that makes the grass greener. How much iron is in the Evergreen lawn feed?
I mostly use lawn sand.
How's the lawn now there's been some rain?
Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

www.baldman.org.uk