Hey V!

Hey V! If you'd like to see a nice photo up close and personal of a honeybee on my Lemon Queen Helianthus, go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and check it out! ((((huge hug)))) if you can't go out into yer gardens all the time, then I can bring some inside to YOU! Love you girl maddie

Thanks, you are such a dear.