Hey! It Worked!

Now all I have to do is try to rember what I did.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated... Thanks, Jack.....
Sorry for the bother.
I have put together a website on pruning. before I link it to the dictionary I was hoping someone could review this for me. I am still working on the section on branches and cracks. I will be getting some pictures of cracks to add. I would really appreciate this. Any feed back is welcome.
the web can be found at: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/index.html