Hey all freesia Question in california Zone 9 Redwood City Ca

I just planted my bulbs last weekend, its this going to be a problem. We have one freesia in the front yard it comes back faithfully every year. But It has already bloomed and is slowly dieing back. I hope its not too late for planting the bulbs.