Hexagon Stepping Stones...

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden shops around carry the hex shaped ones.

-Chris

Reply to
C.Swartz

It seems to me that I've seen them at Wal-Mart. Call WM and ask for the garden center to see if they have them.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Are there any stained glass studios in your area? Many stained glass shops have workshops for making decorative stepping stones using reusable forms and fast setting concrete. Of course they sell ready made stepping stones or make one to your specification. If you're handy, why not buy a form and make your own custom creations? (You can buy the concrete forms mail order or online.) There are countless decorative effects: embossing images, embedding decorative stones or glass pieces, tinting the cement mix etc.

Regards.

Reply to
eclectic

Try a building materials yard. No, not a building supply place like Home Depot. I mean a place where you can buy plaster sand and gravel by the truckload, bricks by the cube, rebar, cement blocks, etc.

Reply to
David Ross

Reply to
Jane