Hexagon Stepping Stones...

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden shops around carry the hex shaped ones.
-Chris

It seems to me that I've seen them at Wal-Mart. Call WM and ask for the garden center to see if they have them.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

"C.Swartz" wrote:

Try a building materials yard. No, not a building supply place like Home Depot. I mean a place where you can buy plaster sand and gravel by the truckload, bricks by the cube, rebar, cement blocks, etc.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/