Heuchera 'Amber Waves' question

Ok - I love the color of Amber Waves, but I've lost it twice already. The previous sites were west facing and that bed is in full sun and some what wind swept.
Normally, I'd give up and try one of the newer yellow leafed heucheras, but well, this damaged pot of Amber waves was only $5 and the plant looks pretty good. Should I try some where with less sun and more winter shelter?
Thanks gang! I'm still going to buy Marmalade and Lime Rickey heucheras, but at a fiver, it was impossible to pass up!
Cheryl
try sheltered western under a tree, or eastern with a kiss of southern. (yeah, southeast......sorry) my Amber waves loves the indirect light of the south and west where I have it. There is ample deflection of direct scorching to keep it happy, and I have mine in pots so I can move them if they sulk. I ADORE the Lime Rickey!! Where did you find Marmalade?????? sheesh! I'll send you a picture of my pots tomorrow..........they adore container growing by the way............. madgardener