Herbal Cockroach Repellent?

Yeah, there are interesting solution in the market.
Herbal Mosquito Cockroach Repellent, that repels cockroaches within 3 days, But I have difficulty to find it in US. The solution is only selling in eBay or website, and comes from the manufacturing plant in South East Asia. The solution is known as "AntiMos 301"
Killing of insects is a vicious cycle of toxic recycling. Ultimately the Big Predator will accumulate the toxic and they will die due to toxic accumulation.
And toxic lying around the house, in the air, on the floor, is not a good environment for meddlesome kids. They put anything n everything into their mouth.
aple

What is this in answer to? I can't find the original post.
In any case: The best way to get rid of roaches has long been known - it's just simple boric acid. Can be bought in any drug store. Shake powder under drawer linings, along baseboards, at points of entry like where wires come into the house.
This does't work instantaneously like commercial roach sprays (which do, as OP suggests,allow some roaches to mutate). This may take several weeks, but gradually you will realize "they're gone!".
Happened to me just ONCE decades ago, but sometimes I still shudder when opening a kitchen drawer... "the horror!".
Boric acid is sold as commercial roach killer, mixed with sugar and/or some other binder, but it's not necessary to buy commercial; simple powder boric acid does this trick. The little darlings get it on their feet; carry it back to the nest; it blocks the breathing process.
Good luck!
Aspasia
--
"While all other sciences have advanced,
government is a standstill -- little better

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
Boric Acid is the best!!! I had a friend whose apartment was totally infested The were freakin everywhere. You'd see dozens of them everywhere you'd look. That look up at you and give you attitude and continue what they were doing. She sprayed all kinds of insecticide. The place reeked of it, but it just seem to bring more.They were starting to like the Raid.
I felt so sorry for her that I bought a couple of pounds of boric acid and layed out lines of it along the baseboards. I dusted under the refridgerator. I sprayed it where the pipes me the walls. In cabinets and along shelves.
A few days later she told what a greatg job it was doing. She had swept up several dust pans full of the roaches. You could still see them. They walked around like they were drunk, staggering and falling over. If we were real quite you could hear them falling from the walls and the little tap as they hit tile floor, it sounded like gentle rain. A week or so later she never saw a live one again.
I wonder how toxix it is. I know a dilute solution of boric acid is used to clean one's eyes. I heard one would have to eat a large amount before it would make you sick. Any ideas?
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com says... :) Boric Acid is the best!!! I had a friend whose apartment was totally :) infested The were freakin everywhere. You'd see dozens of them :) everywhere you'd look. That look up at you and give you attitude and :) continue what they were doing. She sprayed all kinds of insecticide. :) The place reeked of it, but it just seem to bring more.They were :) starting to like the Raid. :) :) I felt so sorry for her that I bought a couple of pounds of boric acid :) and layed out lines of it along the baseboards. I dusted under the :) refridgerator. I sprayed it where the pipes me the walls. In cabinets :) and along shelves. :) :) A few days later she told what a greatg job it was doing. She had :) swept up several dust pans full of the roaches. You could still see :) them. They walked around like they were drunk, staggering and falling :) over. If we were real quite you could hear them falling from the walls :) and the little tap as they hit tile floor, it sounded like gentle rain. :) A week or so later she never saw a live one again. :) :) I wonder how toxix it is. I know a dilute solution of boric acid is :) used to clean one's eyes. I heard one would have to eat a large amount :) before it would make you sick. Any ideas? :) :) Roughly around 1/5 of a tablespoon has a 50% chance of killing a 2.2 lb. animal, so a tablespoon would have a 50% chance of killing an animal around 11 lbs. 3-6 grams ingested is supposedly can kill a small child 15-20 grams for an adult. It can be a good tool for roaches, better when used in moderation and safer when made sure it is where the dust is in out of the way places and won't be disturbed.