henry Lauder

the leaves on my Henry Lauder's Walking Stick look like lace! what has been eating them & what should i do??? TIA, Judy

Reply to
Judy Cosler

Could be any number of things. Elm leaf beetles are fond of filberts as are root weevils and a number of other chewing insects. You can try insecticidal soap, but the damage is merely cosmetic and I'd be tempted to ignore it unless the shrub is at risk of defoliation.

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

You might find this site of interest