HelpFlower ID, picture links inside

of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know what they are.

Reply to
Bruce Musgrove

"Bruce Musgrove" expounded:

Looks like a white cosmos.

Reply to
Ann

looks like Cosmos to me.. leo/lee

Reply to
Lee

Thank you. I feel like a idiot now ;)

I checked a lot of flowers but never cosmos. I was thinking my Diamthus was a Cosmo for some weird reason.

Now to find out why the termites love them and if I can save them.....

Reply to
Bruce Musgrove