HelpFlower ID, picture links inside

https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm
Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have the box to cross reference.
I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know what they are.

Looks like a white cosmos.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

looks like Cosmos to me.. leo/lee
Thank you. I feel like a idiot now ;)
I checked a lot of flowers but never cosmos. I was thinking my Diamthus was a Cosmo for some weird reason.
Now to find out why the termites love them and if I can save them.....