help with plant ID

Could anyone help in identifying a plant I have growing in my garden
hopefully there are two pictures attached for you to have a look at. I may be obvious to you experts, but, being a novice i have no idea wha it is!. This year the plant has suddenly started growing, just abou doubled in size. Can this plant be cut back, if so, when should i d this.
thanks in advance
Stev
+------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: picture00035.jpg |Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid (12 +-------------------------------------------------------------------
--
weyayeman

Most ISP's do not allow binaries in non-binary groups. Post your pix in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

USDA Zone 8
Travis wrote:

However, it is perfectly acceptable to post a LINK to pictures, which is exactly what the OP did.

I know that but he said there were 2 pictures attached. There were no binary (picture) attachments.

USDA Zone 8
Travis wrote:

let me try this again-

While the OP referred to the link as an attachment, there was no attempt to post a binary to a text group. Yet you felt the need to type: -Most ISP's do not allow binaries in non-binary groups. Post your pix
-in -alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. The OP provided a link to the pics, so what's the problem? Is there something "fishy" again?
I thought I had just posted a simple request with a couple of pics!!!.
dont understand the replies to my posting?? sorry if I have don something I shoudn't have, i thought this would be a simple way to ID plant.
cheers Stev
-- weyayeman
Fatsia japonica. Great shrub.
At last, I now know what it is. I have been trying for a while to I
this plant.
Thanks Stev
-- weyayeman