Help with a tree

Hi,
We just planted a Plum FLW Thundercloud #7 (Prunus Cerasifera 'Thundercloud') in our front yard a couple of months ago. It seems to be doing great and having new growth, but now I've noticed a problem. It looks as if the leaves are being eaten by some sort of bugs. Does anyone know what bugs 'like' to eat this tree? More importantly, what can I do to get rid of them??!
TIA
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2