HELP____ TY

My property line needs something to hide restaurant next door. I can't take it any longer. I am looking for something that will be 6-8' asap possibly some kind of evergreen. There is a nurery local that has blue spruce in 6 -10 " containers @ 20/29.95 and was going to go look but with some reading i see that they are a slow grower. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Try holly. looks nice, you can use some during the holidays for decorations and I think they are pleasing from any view.
Bstonmike1 Wrote:

You don't say where you live, your hardiness zone, how much space yo have, or the sun conditions so it would be difficult to say. Since yo considered blue spruce at the nursery, I'm thinking you are in zone 8 o colder, full sun and have lots of room for the width. Here's a zip cod zone finder if you don't know your zone. http://www.garden.org/zipzone /
With all that Arborvitae comes to mind. There are several cultivars but most get to 30' to 50' eventually. http://www.aboutarborvitae.com /
Arborvitae 'Emerald Green' http://tinyurl.com/bua94
You may get suggestions about Leyland cypress as well. These get to b very large around and tall. They are prone to diseases and have falle out of favor. Though this site is in the UK, it has some good info. http://tinyurl.com/a4vh2
New
-- Newt