Help, please

I've been racking my brains out trying to remember the name of a lovely littlel rose which I remember from my childhood. It's a crlimber with a lot of very, very small buds;the aroma was a little salty. The color was flesh fading into cream. I wouls appreciate any help Ican get. Thanks. Reva Dozier
reva dozier Wrote:

Hi Riva,
I don't know the name of your rose, but this search engine might b helpful.
http://tinyurl.com/6mfj5
Good luck, New
-- Newt
That's an excellent rose search engine from Newt.
If you don't find it there, you can also search the Google image database for climbing rose by this http://images.google.com/images?q=climbing%20rose
Have fun, Ray
___________________________________________________ Talk about weeds: World of Weeds www.ergonica.com
raycruzer Wrote:

Ray, so glad you liked it. It was given to me quite a long time ag and has helped lots of folks.
New
-- Newt